Certified Cloud Security Professional – CCSP
Certified Cloud Security Professional, CCSP
The CCSP training shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications, and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies, and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
Live Instructor Led. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
Take the first steps towards becoming a certified cloud security professional with our CCSP training.
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 5 days of training
- Course material/Slides
- Examination Fees
- 99% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom training Or Attend-From-Any-Where
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience
- Total comprehensive exam preparation
What you will Learn?
- Learn strategies for protecting data at rest and in motion
- Identify and explain six phases of data lifecycle
- Learn strategies for classifying data, protecting data, management ensure privacy and monitoring agencies
- Able to ensure data, application integrity, and access management solutions
- Learn the concepts of lost files recovery and event management
- Identify privacy issues within a cloud environment for auditing controls and reporting attributes
- Learn techniques for regulatory frameworks, crime analysis and evidence gathering methods
- Identify types of controls, various level of integrity, confidentiality, and availability for securing data
- Find out how to maintain business continuity and prepare disaster recovery plans and techniques
Award-winning training that you can trust
14 – 18 Jun, 2021
1 – 5 Nov, 2021
Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Understand Cloud security architecture concepts
- Describe Cloud Reference Architecture
- Understand Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Understand Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Evaluate Cloud Service Providers
- Service orchestration
- Cloud platform infrastructure security
This course is suitable for IT professionals who want to get training experts and have a minimum of five years of work experience. The CCSP exam with additional work experience in the information technology domain. The cloud security certification will help the individual to become information security leaders with cloud data security domain. The design operations manage security architect to provide knowledge about the risk and compliance in various cloud platforms.
Cloud Data Security
- Describe Cloud Data Concepts
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Design and Apply Data Security Technologies and Strategies
- Implement Data Discovery
- Implement Data Classification
- Design and Implement Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion and Archiving Policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability and Accountability of Data Events
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Design a Secure Data Centre
- Analyse Risks Associated with Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Plan Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC)
Cloud Application Security
- Advocate Training and Awareness for Application Security
- Describe the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Apply the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Apply Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Comprehend the Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
- Implement and Build Physical and Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Operate Physical and Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical and Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Implement Operational Controls and Standards (e.g., Information security and one Infrastructure Library (ITIL), International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 20000-1)
- Support Digital Forensics
- Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
- Manage Security Operations
- Articulate Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Understand Privacy Issues
- Understand Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptations for a Cloud Environment
- Understand Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Understand Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design via CCSP exam and CCSP certification for the best cloud security.
Prerequisites : None
Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in information technology, of which three years must be in information security and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK. Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK. Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement.
A candidate who doesn’t have the required experience to become a CCSP may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CCSP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have six years to earn the five years required experience.
Part-time work and internships may also count towards your experience.
- Domain 1. Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Domain 2. Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4. Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5. Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6. Legal, Risk and Compliance
Full-Time Experience: Your work experience is accrued monthly. Thus, you must have worked a minimum of 35 hours/week for four weeks in order to accrue one month of work experience
Part-Time Experience: Your part-time experience cannot be less than 20 hours a week and no more than 34 hours a week.
If you are planning for the CCSP certification and want to excel in the domains you don’t need and cloud security expertise to get started as security professionals. The experience requirement for the profile is less.