The more people you have to train the more it makes sense to bring the training in-house.
This effective option enables the delivering of quality material to as many people within your organisation, generating a range of benefits including the following:
On-Site Training Benefits for the Organisation
- Allows a saving of 30% – 60% and reduction in training budget compared to Public schedule prices.
- Maintain productivity with flexible course dates and times.
- Get all employees on the same wavelength.
- Tailor the course material to fulfil corporate needs.
- No additional traveling cost for each student.
- No additional Hotel / Accommodation cost for each student.
On-Site Training Benefits for the Student
- Allows students to adhere to their usual work and commuting schedule.
- It is planned around individual / department schedules and delivered in any format.
- Individuals learn with real-world, mission-specific examples to ensure your project’s success.
- Some classes will have hands-on exposure.
On-Site Training Benefits
- Choice of Official or Customized material.
- Mission critical staff remain on site.
- Real-world solutions.
- Minimal downtime.
- Enables every Student to have the same and consistent learning experience.
What you get
- Instructor-Led Course.
- Skilled, Experienced and Seasoned IT Security Instructor.
- Course manual.
- E-learning – Prior to start of Seminar.
- Computer Equipment Lab Setup.
- Sample examination/test papers.
- Examination conducted on-site (for courses that we are an ATC for).
Why Cyberskills Training
- Cyberskills guarantees that your Onsite training will be of the same high quality as a Public class.
- Cyberskills has a Global reach – We will deliver anywhere in the world.
- Cyberskills Instructors are seasoned experts, who have been tested with time.
- Cyberskills has many years of experience delivering all our listed courses.