Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management (PCIRM)
Live Instructor Led. Face-to-Face or Attend-From-Any-Where
What is included?
- 5 days of training
- Course material/Slides
- Examination Fees
- 8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom training Or Attend-From-Any-Where
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience
What you will Learn?
This course covers the range of concepts, approaches and techniques that are applicable to BCS Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management examination.
The module contains a number of practical sessions, designed to build on the ‘taught’ components of the module, and to encourage debate and the sharing of knowledge and experience between candidates.
Award-winning training that you can trust
- The concepts and framework of information risk management
- Information risk management fundamentals
- Establishing an information risk management programme
- Risk identification
- Risk assessment
- Risk treatment
- Presenting risks and business case
- Monitor and review