CREST Registered Tester, CRT
This a very much a roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuck-in intensive practical training courses. The penetration tester examination is a bit difficult for the candidates and needs the best penetration tester training. Teaching the students to think out of the box, broaden their mind and to become true Penetration Testing professional. Before stepping into the Crest examination centre, you must be well aware about the penetration tester course and you also should be full of passion to avail the Crest certification on time.
In-depth practical labs covering Infrastructure and Web Application security will be used to underscore the syllabus for the candidates. That also includes vulnerability assessment, knowledge of known vulnerabilities, web servers, database connectivity, SQL injection, common network user enumeration, oracle RDBMS, the porter building, cross site scripting, Microsoft SQL server, domain reconnaissance user and other similar penetration testing tasks.
CREST Registered Penetration Tester confers CHECK Team Member status (subject to NCSC (formerly CESG) approval.
Live Instructor Led. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 5 days of training.
- Course material/Slides.
- Examination Fees.
- 98% Certification Success in First Attempt.
- Classroom training Or attend from anywhere.
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience.
- Total comprehensive exam preparation.
What you will Learn?
The Crest registered penetration tester will learn to find web application vulnerabilities across common networks, applications and database technologies. Crest registered penetration tester will have a detailed understanding of practical exam, location course, member status, search result and Web testing techniques will also be covered in Crest certifications.
This training module for Crest registered tester in conjunction with the CPSA has been specifically designed to provide trainers with all the tools they need to successfully meet the challenges that the CPSA and CRT examinations will throw at them.
Award-winning training that you can trust
Who should attend?
- Aspiring information security personnel who wish to be part of a Pen Test check team.
- System administrators who are responding to attacks.
- Incident handlers who wish to expand their knowledge into Penetration Testing and Digital Forensics.
- Government departments who wish to raise and baseline skills across all security teams.
- Law enforcement officers or detectives who want to expand their investigative skills.
- Information security managers who would like to brush up on the latest techniques and processes in order to understand information security implications.
- Anyone meeting the pre-requisites who is considering a career in Penetration Testing.
8 – 12 Mar, 2021
28 Jun – 2 Jul, 2021
18 – 22 Oct, 2021
The programme is broken into nine modules for the tester exam:
- Module 1: Core technical skills.
- Module 2: Background information gathering & open source.
- Module 3: Networking equipment with common windows.
- Module 4: Microsoft windows security assessment.
- Module 5: Unix security assessment.
- Module 6: Web technologies.
- Module 7: Web testing techniques.
- Module 8: Databases.
- Module 9: Preparation for the CRT examination.
Either attendance of the CPSA course or a CPSA certification is a pre-requisite for this module to become a qualified Crest practitioner security analyst.