CREST Registered Tester, CRT
This a very much a roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuck-in intensive practical training course. Teaching the students to think out of the box, broaden their mind and to become true Penetration Tester professional.
In-depth practical labs covering Infrastructure and Web Application security will be used to underscore the syllabus.
Live Instructor Led. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 5 days of training.
- Course material/Slides.
- Examination Fees.
- 98% Certification Success in First Attempt.
- Classroom training Or attend from anywhere.
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience.
- Total comprehensive exam preparation.
What you will Learn?
Attendees will learn to find vulnerabilities across common networks, applications and database technologies. Different penetration testing methodology and Web testing techniques will also be covered.
This course in conjunction with the CPSA has been specifically designed to provide students with all the tools they need to successfully meet the challenges that the CPSA and CRT examinations will throw at them.
Award-winning training that you can trust
Who should attend?
- Aspiring information security personnel who wish to be part of a Pen Test team.
- System administrators who are responding to attacks.
- Incident handlers who wish to expand their knowledge into Penetration Testing and Digital Forensics.
- Government departments who wish to raise and baseline skills across all security teams.
- Law enforcement officers or detectives who want to expand their investigative skills.
- Information security managers who would like to brush up on the latest techniques and processes in order to understand information security implications.
- Anyone meeting the pre-requisites who is considering a career in Penetration Testing.
8 – 12 Mar, 2021
28 Jun – 2 Jul, 2021
18 – 22 Oct, 2021
The programme is broken into nine modules:
- Module 1: Core technical skills.
- Module 2: Background information gathering & open source.
- Module 3: Networking equipment.
- Module 4: Microsoft windows security assessment.
- Module 5: Unix security assessment.
- Module 6: Web technologies.
- Module 7: Web testing techniques.
- Module 8: Databases.
- Module 9: Preparation for the CRT exam.
Attendance of the CPSA course or a CPSA certification is a pre-requisite for this course.