Terms and Conditions
In extreme circumstances it may be necessary for Cyberskills to reschedule a course upon which a booking has been made. If the rescheduled dates of the course are not convenient to the Customer, Cyberskills’s liability will be limited to a refund of the fees paid. Cyberskills reserves the right to change the course location.
It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and know-how in or relating to the course or course materials provided, or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of Cyberskills or its licensors and no copies may be made of course materials unless expressly agreed in writing by Cyberskills.
All students will be required to abide by any site security measures operating at the course location.
The terms and conditions set out herein are a complete statement of the agreement between the parties and supersede all discussions, correspondence and representations made prior to the date of booking.
Full refund will be given for cancellations providing written notice is received at least one month prior to course commencement.
For cancellations between Zero (0) and Fifteen (15) days before course commencement date, delegates will be charged 100% of course fee.
For cancellations between Sixteen (16) and Thirty (30) days before course commencement date, delegates will be charged 50% of course fee.
For confirmed bookings where the delegate does a no show, the full course fee will be charged.
For cancellation of courses that have allowed delegates access to web based or e-learning material, delegates will be charged 50% of the course fee, as well as the above.
Cyberskills Training reserves the right to re-schedule the commencement date of any course up to 10 working days prior to the published start date.
If rescheduled dates are not suitable, Cyberskills Training’s liability will be limited to a refund of training fees paid.
Transfers will only be accepted if made in writing and received at least 15 working days before the start of the course.
A 30% transfer fee will be charged for transferrals made less than 15 working days before the course commencement date.
Multiple transfers made to one booking will incur a fee of not more than 30% of the course fee.
If a customer transfers to another course, 100% of any prepaid course tuition fees will be applied toward the course tuition fees for the subsequent course.
Transfers will not be accepted up to six (6) days before the original course date.
A maximum of one (1) transfer is able to be made to any booking
Cyberskills reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without notice to the customer.
Cyberskills will endeavour to advise the customer of any change in Location, Course Dates and Course material as soon as this change is known.
Cyberskills will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature.
Warranty and Liability
The customer accepts that it is their responsibility to verify that the courses are suitable for the requirements of the delegate attending a particular course and that the delegate has the
necessary level of competence to be able to achieve the objectives of the course.
Cyberskills Training’s liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. Cyberskills Training will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
Where a course is provided as a customer specific course (on-site course) the terms and conditions stated in clauses 1-9 as appropriate and extended as follows shall apply:
- Cancellation of an on-site course must be made at least two weeks before the stated course start date; otherwise Cyberskills shall be entitled to a cancellation fee equivalent to the course fee.
- A maximum of one (1) transfer is able to be made to any booking.
- Only directors or employees of the Customer shall be entitled to attend an on-site course unless otherwise agreed in writing by Cyberskills.
- The content, timing and venue of an on-site course will be agreed by Cyberskills Training and all necessary resources and facilities will, at the Customer’s expense, be provided in accordance with Cyberskills Training’s stated minimum requirements for the course, as communicated by Cyberskills Training from time to time.
- The Customer will take all reasonable steps to safeguard the personnel or representatives of Cyberskills Training when on the Customer’s premises as well as any property brought onto such premises for the purpose of providing the course.
- The above terms only apply to our classroom based training. Terms and conditions for online services, Multimedia Authoring Tools, Self Study Materials and CD-ROM and Multimedia based training are available on request.
Once you have made your booking for a Cyberskills Training course, you will receive:
These provide you with essential information about the course such as location and start and finish times.
Information and Invoice
This provides you with your booking details and a VAT invoice. Please ensure that your payment is returned at least four weeks before the course start date to confirm your place.
Please send your payment, quoting your invoice number and customer number to :
10 Fitzroy Square