ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor (CQI and IRCA Certified)
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard that specifies the requirements for an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS). An essential part of the maintenance of an ISMS is auditing, which acts as a tool for identifying potential risks, meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001, and identifying better ways to keep information secure.
Live Instructor Led. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 5 days of training
- Course material/Slides
- Examination Fees
- 95.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom training Or Attend-From-Any-Where
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience
- Total comprehensive exam preparation
What you will Learn?
- Understand the role of audits within the ISMS and the role of auditors in effecting continual improvement.
- Plan audits: including analysis of factors determining audit frequencies and using audit checklists
- Conduct audits: including interviewing techniques and methods for data collection
- Finishing the audit: including closing meetings, nonconformity assessment and nonconformity report writing
- understand the difference between, and complete, first, second and third-party audits
Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for individuals looking to complete first (internal), second (supplier) and third (certification) party ISO/IEC 27001 audits, in addition to:
- individuals that would like to become ISMS Registered Lead Auditors
- audit team leaders
30 Jan – 3 Feb, 2023
08 – 12 May, 2023
20 – 24 Nov, 2023
Module 1: Managing Azure Active Directory
- Background and overview of ISO/IEC 27001 and other information security standards (ISO 27000 Family)
- An introduction to auditing and the auditor’s role
- The role of management in reviewing risk and the effectiveness of the ISMS
- Planning and managing an audit:
- resources and timing
- use of checklists
- selection of audit teams
- Conducting the audit – skills, techniques, and auditor competence:
- evaluating the significance of audit findings
- communicating and presenting audit reports
- Nonconformities and improved security as a result of corrective actions
- Management of the third-party assessment and certification process