AWS Certified Developer Course
In this AWS Certified Developer course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. We will explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips
Live Instructor Led. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 3 days of training to gain AWS certification.
- Course material/Slides.
- Classroom training or attend from anywhere.
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience.
- Total comprehensive Developing on AWS service exam preparation.
What you will Learn?
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Analyse a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services.
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture.
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud native application.
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services.
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration.
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
Award-winning training that you can trust
Who should attend?
Individuals who want to prepare and pass the Developing on AWS examination.
14 -16 Feb, 2022
11 – 13 Jul, 2022
10 – 12 Oct, 2022
In-depth working knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
• Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation.