AWS Solutions Architect Associate
This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The AWS Certified Architect Solutions Training also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
The course is delivered using a combination of classroom training and hands-on labs. The hands-on activity allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
Live Instructor led. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
The CCSP shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge as a AWS Certified Developer to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 3 days of training.
- Course material/Slides.
- Architect Solution Certification Examination Fees.
- Classroom training or attend from anywhere.
- Training delivered by professionals with enormous industry experience.p
What you will Learn?
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs.
Award-winning training that you can trust
Who should attend?
Individuals want to prepare and pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (ACSAA) examination.
Those with a desire to become an AWS Certified Developer Associate.
1 – 3 Feb, 2021
5 – 7 Jul, 2021
4 – 6 Oct, 2021
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available.
- Forklifting an existing application onto AWS.
- Event-driven scaling.
- Building a new environment.
- The Well-Architected Framework.
- Troubleshooting your environment.
- Large-scale design patterns and case studies.
- Working knowledge of distributed systems.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts.