Architecting on AWS
This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
The course is delivered using a combination of classroom training and hands-on labs. The hands-on activity allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
Live Instructor Led. Face-to-Face or Attend-From-Any-Where
What is included?
- 3 days of training
- Course material/Slides
- Examination Fees
- Classroom training Or Attend-From-Any-Where
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience
What you will Learn?
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
Award-winning training that you can trust
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Forklifting an existing application onto AWS
- Event-driven scaling
- Building a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting your environment
- Large-scale design patterns and case studies
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts