Foundation Certificate in Blockchain (FCB)
Live Instructor led. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 3 days of training.
- Course material/Slides.
- Examination Fees
- 98.7% Certification Success in First Attempt.
- Classroom training or attend from anywhere.
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience.
- Total comprehensive exam preparation.
What you will Learn?
- How a blockchain works.
- The role of a node in a network.
- To differentiate between public, private and hybrid blockchains.
- To explain how cryptography, private and public keys, and hashes are used in a blockchain.
- To identify advantages and disadvantages of different consensus algorithms.
- To describe possible applications for a blockchain regarding identity.
- The role a blockchain can play in the supply chain.
- Difference between blockchain networks.
- To identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI).
- The use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property rights (IP) and providence.
Award-winning training that you can trust
Who should attend?
BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Blockchain is tailored to professionals in both business and IT who have, or aim to have, a professional role in Blockchain as a cryptographic and smart contract solution.
26 – 28 Apr, 2021
13 – 15 Dec, 2021
1. Blockchain Basics
1.1 Blockchain Technology.
1.2 Additional Blockchain Elements.
1.3 Structure of a Blockchain Network.
2. Blockchain Challenges
2.1 Challenges for a Blockchain.
2.2 Blockchain Risk Mitigation.
3. Applications of a Blockchain
3.1 Blockchain Use Case.
3.2 Blockchain Technology Supporting Businesses.
3.3 Blockchain Technology
3.4 Expanding Blockchain Applications.
3.5 Blockchain and the World Economy.
4. Blockchain Innovations
4.1 Innovations in Blockchain Technology.