Essentials Certificate in Blockchain (ECB)
The certification covers the basic concepts of Blockchain, the potential fields of application, the potential value for the organisation and the technology driving Blockchain.
Live Instructorled. Face-to-face or attend from anywhere.
Skill up and get certified, guaranteed
What is included?
- 1 day of training
- Course material/Slides
- Examination Fees
- 98.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom training Or Attend-From-Any-Where
- Training delivered by Professionals with enormous industry experience
- Total comprehensive exam preparation
What you will Learn?
- how a blockchain works
- the purpose ledgers have in a blockchain
- Identify blockchain vulnerabilities
- the role of the public witness in a blockchain
- the role of decentralized autonomous organisations (DOA) and sophisticated smart contracts
- to describe possible applications for a blockchain regarding identity.
- Identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI)
- To describe the role a blockchain can play in the supply chain
- To explain what digital fiat currency and disruption in banking and currency are
- To explain the use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property right (IP) and providence
Award-winning training that you can trust
Who should attend?
BCS EXIN Essentials Certificate in Blockchain is tailored to professionals involved in business operations in any domain, who are interested in Blockchain as a cryptographic and smart contract solution.
25 Apr, 2022
12 Dec, 2022
1. Blockchain Basics
1.1 Blockchain Technology.
1.2 Additional Blockchain Elements.
2. Blockchain Challenges
2.1 Challenges for a Blockchain.
2.2 Blockchain Risk Mitigation.
3. Applications of a Blockchain
3.1 Blockchain Use Case.
3.2 Blockchain Technology Supporting Businesses.
3.3 Blockchain Technology Supporting People.
3.4 Expanding Blockchain Applications.
3.5 Blockchain and the World Economy.
4. Blockchain Innovations
4.1 Innovations in Blockchain Technology.